Making Your Way: A week-long institute for individuals in their twenties
Trying to live your life with passion and authenticity can be challenging, especially when it feels like others are in charge of your future or you’re afraid you might have to “sell out” to make a living. Whether you’re just entering your twenties or you’re leaving them, it’s hard to know when to answer the impulse for growth and when to heed the call for stability. In this weeklong institute, led by experienced yogis and educators, you’ll learn to see yourself and your life more clearly: creating new habits to nurture and recognizing old patterns to let go of. With more than four hours of yoga and meditation daily, key lessons in psychoeducation, discussion of Buddhist stories and Yogic principles, stimulating group activities, vigorous outdoor activities, inspiring writing exercises, and opportunities for musical expression, there is a lot to keep your body active, your mind curious, and your soul singing.
The Cliffs of Moher Retreat, Co. Clare, Ireland
Who is invited:
Anyone ages 19-29, from absolute beginners to experienced yogis.
€1595 (includes VAT), 7 nights August 4-11, 2017
- 7 Nights Accommodation in shared room
- All Yoga and Meditation Classes (please see tentative schedule for details)
- Arrival drink and snacks
- Breakfast and Lunch daily
- Afternoon snack with fresh baked goods
- Dinner for 6 nights
- Guided walks including the Cliffs of Moher (weather permitting)
- Rock climbing and surfing lessons
- Use of Sauna and wood fire Hot Tub at specified times (weather permitting)
- Tea, coffee and herbal teas available all day
Please note, price does not include:
- Transfers to and from the retreat
- Dinner on one night when you are free to sample the amazing local restaurants (transport not included, we can book a taxi if needed)
- Biking, horseback riding, archery lesson, cooking lesson, sea-kayaking
Check in anytime after 4pm – Relax, take a walk & enjoy a welcome drink with your fellow retreat participants
18:00 – Our first yoga class, 90 minutes.
20:00 – Dinner, delicious and healthy fare!
Introduction chat to the weekend, the schedule and the area
Saturday – Thursday
07:30-08:30 Light Self Serve Breakfast
08:30- 09:15 Morning session
09:30-11:15 Yoga and Meditation
16:00 – 16:30 Fresh baked goods and fruit available
16:45-17:30 Afternoon session
20:45-21:45 Evening Session
*Wednesday night is chef’s night off and you will be free to go out and have dinner in a local restaurant. We have a lot of great places to eat, offering local and seasonal food including fresh seafood. Taxis can be arranged.
07.30-08.30 Light Self Serve Breakfast
09:00-11:00 Yoga and Meditation